STABLE + KEXI 1.1.2 (koffice 1.6.2) + KDE 3.5.6 = no sql?

Drew Sanford lauasanf at wilderness.homeip.net
Fri May 11 14:10:22 UTC 2007

Hello,
	I am using Kexi to track various things in my office, including time
off. This works well because I can write queries for each employee
showing me how much time they have requested off, etc. - however it
appears that after a recent upgrade of all ports, which included a KDE
update, SQL no longer works. For instance, I have a table called
time_off that has many records in it, but even a simple query such as

SELECT * FROM time_off;

yields an empty result. Does anyone have any pointers on what it might
take to get this working again? I have about 30 saved queries, none of
them work any more.