FreeBSD Java and Openoffice.org 2.0.3

Christopher Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Mon May 7 19:46:58 UTC 2007

Has anyone got Openoffice.org working with the native FreeBSD jdk14
port? I just built the jdk port and was hoping that Openoffice would
find the jdk but it doesn't seem to work. I'm hoping that I'm just
missing some trick but I get:

      javaldx: Could not find a Java Runtime Environment!

at Openoffice.org startup.

I'm running 6.1-STABLE and can provide more specific data in case anyone
is wondering.

-- Chris

--
       __o          "All I was doing was trying to get home from work."
     _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks