qmail virtual domain and alias

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Sat May 5 15:35:51 UTC 2007

Hi John,

hahaha - now that is a funny response.

I thought my explanation was fairly clear.  Also domain.com is a sample
domain name and really has nothing to do with the issue at hand.  Sample
domain names are used all the time In examples and should not hinder
arriving or providing solutions to configuring qmail aliases and
virtualdomains.

cheers,

noah