How to find HorizSync / VertRefresh rates?

illoai at gmail.com illoai at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:32:03 UTC 2007

On 03/05/07, Victor Engmark <victor.engmark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please read the rest of the thread. I'm getting a warning that the HorizSync
> rate is outside the capabilities of my current hardware

Fairly normal.  Many display adapters are capable
of modes that the display does not support.
The server will not use a mode outside of what it
is told (/etc/X11/xorg.conf or whatnot) or what it
detects and the warnings are just part of a global
conspiracy to increase aerobic fitness through
twitching.