Printer issue

Ivan Zenzerović zenzof1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:22:58 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I have now another problem. I tryed to set up my printer (HP LaserJet 6L)
following the instructions in the handbook. Ok, the printer responds, but
when i try to print it only takes paper and prints eventually a line of some
strange signs. I set it up at first on interrupt-driven mode, then on
polled-mode, but it always takes pages and i cant stop it, I tryed stopping
it with lpc, but nothing. I tried with the troubleshooting section but
nothing, no solution for my problem.
Has anyone maybe the same printer set-up?

Thanks,
Ivan