Cannot pkg_add linux-flashplugin7

Joseph Marah marahkeh at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 15:49:29 UTC 2007

I have tried to a couple of times to install a Micromedia-alike flash plugin for FreeBSD but failed.  So far I have
  successfully installed the linux-pluginwrapper as a requirement at /usr/ports/www/linuxpluginwrapper. So I tried /usr/ports/www/linux-flashplugin7 and
  issued the command pkg-add -r linux-flashplugin7. The system attempted to download the file from ftp site but came back saying the file linux-flashplugin7 did not exist.  Any idea what I may be doing wrong?