New to FreeBSD

Ivan Zenzerović zenzof1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:09:53 UTC 2007

Hello, here I am again with another problem.

Thanks for your answers, I managed to setup my system, and now almost
everything works. Still, I must configure my printer (Hp LaserJet 6L), but
this is not the issue now. I have troubles with my monitor picture: if I set
up the monitor picture for windows with the buttons on my monitro, then on
FreeBSD my desktop goes always to right for a centimeter. Then again, if I
fix the position with my monitor buttons then on windows the picture goes on
the right (or left). What's the cause of this? Any solutions?

FreeBSD is great, I use it all the times, but still, I miss some programs
from windows (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Catia). When I buy myself a lapotp, there
won't be windows....

Thanks,
Ivan