hacking /boot dir

Kimi Ostro kimimeister at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 17:30:01 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I am currently messing around with one of my /boot directories and
would like to create a custom menu.

Q1, is there a way to create a ficl binary from /sys/boot ?
Q2, is it okay to have one /boot directory shared between CURRENT and RELENG_X ?
Q3, other then learning Forth, any tips?

I was hacking away at beastie.4th but everytime I create a new menu
entry and disable another one, the loader either panics or has BTX
crash. so having a ficl binary can make life just a little easier I
think.

ps. please CC me
--
Kimi