Downloads

Jim Priovolos jim1976us at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 00:24:08 UTC 2007

Hi, I've downloaded the 6.2 files. When I burned a CD with the boot file it didn't make my laptop boot off it after powering up with it in the CD drive.

The *disk1 file burnt to a CD gave the same results.

I tried the *disk1 file using ftp through a browser and also command line ftp set to binary.

I checked the boot order and CD is first. If I put a Windows boot CD in there it will boot off of it.

Any ideas?

I've got a Compaq Presario 2500 laptop with XP on it now.

Thanks for the help in advance,
Jim P.