Downgrading to PHP 5.1.4

Beech Rintoul beech at alaskaparadise.com
Mon Mar 19 16:33:14 UTC 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007 23:50, bsd said:
> Le 18 mars 07 à 23:35, Ivan Voras a écrit :
> > If you use cvsup to update your ports tree, fix the date in the
> > ports-sup file to when the version you want was present and
> > update again.
>
> Is there a way to do that with portsnap ?
>
> > Please excuse the sarcasm but do you intend to give free
> > root access to the entire world?
>
> Was this version really buggy ??

In a word YES. One of my clients had a website hacked using that
version. A quick google will show you several vulnerabilities.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Port Maintainer - beech at alaskaparadise.com
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html