recommend console email client?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Mon Mar 19 01:18:37 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 22:29 +0200, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
> Bearing in mind that you have relatively strict requirements
> (but, nevertheless, quite reasonable) for multibyte support, it
> may be worth considering one of the email clients bundled with or
> supported by GNU Emacs.

Thanks very much for your detailed explanation; thanks a lot for your
time writing this. Given that my requirement is both reasonable and high
level, I believe that shows Asian people generally participated this
area of development relatively lesser than western people. Again purely
free software looks a little bit better than their non-free alternative
(mutt perform better on Chinese text than pine, though still has fault).

I'll try your suggestions later. Thanks a lot!