Flash with Firefox 2

Nagy László Zsolt nagylzs at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 16 08:31:59 UTC 2007

Jay Chandler írta:
> I can't be the first person to ask this, but a Google and a cursory
> search of the archives don't lend me much in the way of hints.
>
> Anyone have a link or an explanation of how to get the Flash plugin
> working within Firefox?  I've gotten Java up already, but Flash
> continues to elude me...

You need to install the linux version. Flash plugin is not supported in
the FreeBSD version. In Linux compatibility mode, the flash plugin makes
the browser unstable. Too bad. :-(

There are some applications that we would like to have ported to
FreeBSD. Firefox flash plugin is on of them. Another one is a natvive
skype port. The authors of these softwares do not support FreeBSD and
the source code is closed. :-(

   Laszlo