FreeBSD Devil Image

NetOps Center noc at hdk5.net
Tue Mar 13 22:30:53 UTC 2007

Old Ranger wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 March 2007 13:34, Jeff Rollin wrote:
>> On 13/03/07, Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer at freebsd.org> wrote:
>>> Our beastie may be a bit devilish in some respects, but
>>> please don't call him just a devil. Some people stay
>>> away from FreeBSD for religious reasons. Feeding their
>>> misconception is the last thing we want to do.
>> Do you really think it'll make any difference to these people whether
>> we call it a devil or a banana, once they see it?
> Believe it or not, I actually had an irate woman complain to me about having a
> "devil" image on our church website.  <sheesh>
>
> Rev. Z. Wade Hampton
> Twin Bridges, MT

Aloha Beastie Supporters,

I always thought it was a "Daemon" not a Devil.  Anyway if you really
want to drive the critics nuts send them to our website and scroll to
the bottom. We have a Wahine ( Hawaiian Female) daemon as well as
Beastie on there.

http://hawaiidakine.com

   + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + noc at hdk5.net +
   + http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +