No matter what I try I can't get Nvidia 3d acceleration to work. Please help!

hxc at planet.nl hxc at planet.nl
Mon Mar 12 21:05:54 UTC 2007

OK. The line "hw.nvidia.agp.status.status: disabled" looks very odd, so
> I had to ask.  If you have also modified your xorg.conf according to the
> docs (or used nvidia-xconfig), this is baffling. Sorry I am unable to help.
>

>> P.S.
>> I also have ran ppracer. Results:
>>
>> *FreeBSD*
>> *110 fps*
>>
>> *Gentoo Linux*
>> *240 fps*
>>

> I did not get more than 35 fps, in 800x600 resolution...

Lol! I am a spoiled gamer used to run the latest games on the highest
setting (i.e. Armed Assault :-P ). I have used nvidia-xconfig and also
configured xorg.conf manually. Do you agree with my assessment that 3d
acceleration isn't working?  Thanks for trying to help!