Help needed syncing Palm Treo 650 with FreeBSD

Harrison Peter CSA BIRKENHEAD PETER.HARRISON at DWP.GSI.GOV.UK
Fri Mar 9 15:36:30 UTC 2007

Sorry, that's me not making myself clear.

I mean like this:

device "Palm"
	devname "ucom[0-9]*"
	attach "sleep 2; chmod 0666 /dev/ttyU*"

But like I said, devfs.rules is really designed for this kind of thing.

HTH.

Peter Harrison.

>PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.
>On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the
>Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service
>supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with
>MessageLabs.
>In case of problems, please call your organisational IT Helpdesk.
>The MessageLabs Anti Virus Service is the first managed
>service to achieve the CSIA Claims Tested Mark (CCTM
>Certificate Number 2006/04/0007), the UK Government quality
>mark initiative for information security products and
>services.  For more information about this please visit
www.cctmark.gov.uk

This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other
action taken in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Department
for Work and Pensions.
If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us
and then permanently delete what you have received.
Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance
with our policy on the use of electronic communications.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by Government Secure Intranet (GSi)  virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.
On leaving the GSI this email was certified virus free.