syncing user passwd information between servers

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Fri Mar 9 03:51:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the Best admininstrative way to do the following:

We have two FreeBSD 6.2 servers and want to keep the passwd files in
sync so all the same users can log into each machine, their UID's match,
and when the update the password on one machine the other machine gets
the password.  When we add the user to one machine then the other
machine has an additional user too.

What is the best scheme that we can devise to get this working
technically well?

Cheers,

Noah