Laptop lid switch and ACPI

frzburn frzburn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 22:57:33 UTC 2007

Well, I thought about it, and you're right... What I really need is to be
able to do something upon an acpi event, like running a script when I close
my lid...

But I didn't find these info anywhere =(
Please help me! =)

acpi is working, it has control on my fan and monitors my CPU temperature.
I tried devd -dD, and it reacts when I close my lid, but I don't know how to
use this output...

Thanks!

frzburn