Kerberos authenticatino and ldap authorization

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Tue Mar 6 18:28:27 UTC 2007

Hello Rick:

Check out
http://joseph.randomnetworks.com/archives/2004/06/21/active-directory-wi
th-nss_ldap-and-pam_ldap/.  It doesn't address your question regarding
MIT Kerberos specifically, but it does give a good overview of using
LDAP for authentication.  Granted, you won't be using it to access an
Active Directory, but the other configuration parameters will apply
(nsswitch.conf, ldap.conf, PAM modules, etc.).

Regards,

Mike