Router with multiple DSL uplinks

CyberLeo Kitsana cyberleo at cyberleo.net
Sun Mar 4 15:38:30 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm trying to configure a NAT router with multiple DSL uplinks from the
same provider. Everything seems to work properly, except when connecting
via PPPoE--the second link to come up receives an error while attempting
to configure the second tun interface, as both links assign addresses in
the same subnet and to the same peer.

Is there some configuration or trick I can use to coerce the router to
bring up both links properly?

PPp ON router1> Warning: iface add: ioctl(SIOCAIFADDR, xx.xx.xx.230/24
-> 192.0.2.100): File exists
Error: ipcp_InterfaceUp: unable to set ip address

Thanks lots!

--
Fuzzy love,
-CyberLeo