BSDstats report for Mar 1st, 2006

Doug Poland doug at polands.org
Fri Mar 2 22:07:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, March 2, 2007 13:24, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Well, I skip'd reporting last month, like anyone missed it, right?

I did :)

> Well, last month, and this month, have been seen ~10% increases in
> first of month numbers, so its still growing ...

The numbers are still so low that I question if the project's goal
will be realized.  Is it too early to extrapolate what the "real"
numbers may be?  i.e., if we've got 5000 FreeBSD hosts, and we know
about 1 in 50 register, then there are probably 250,000 hosts in the
wild?

--
Regards,
Doug