NeedHelp

Igor V. Ruzanov igorr at canmos.ru
Fri Mar 2 17:06:34 UTC 2007

Hello!
I compiled mbmon ver. 2.05 (console version) under FreeBSD 6.2 RELEASE. But i
have the following problem when try to observe values about fan-speeds, t's and
voltages:

mail:/usr/ports/sysutils/mbmon$ mbmon -d -A 1
ioctl(smb0:open): No such file or directory
SMBus[ALi M1533/1543C] found, but No HWM available on it!!
Summary of Detection:
  * No monitors found.
InitMBInfo: Bad file descriptor

I think there is no kernel driver for ALi M1533/1543C device support,
because devfs cannot create /dev/smb0. Could you please help me where i
can get the driver for 6.2 RELEASE?
This chip is integrated into ASUS P5RD1-VM motherboard.

Thank you a lot!