Stop in /usr/ports/... error code 1

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 29 07:35:31 UTC 2007

On Thursday 28 June 2007, zigniew szalbot said:
> Hi,
>
> I sometimes make a mistake of selecting wrong options while
> installing port software which ends in a port not being installed.
> I never know how to undo it in order to start again from the
> options selection. I try "make clean" but that does not fix the
> issue and I cannot get a given port installed.
>
> What is the procedure to delete initial choice of settings to start
> afresh?
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
>
> Zbigniew Szalbot

'make config' will get you the options screen.

Cheers,

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html