problem installing mysql41

Peter marshall mrskinnypete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:02:54 UTC 2007

If I am not replying correctly, please let me know.

Thank you for your reply.  I tried all of the commands that you listed.

When I do the make checksum, I stillget checksum mismatch errors

----
MD5 Checksum mismatch for mysql-4.1.22.tar.gz
SHA256 Checksum mismatch for mysql-4.1.22.tar.gz

Thank you again for your help.  Do you have any other suggestions?

Peter Marshall