Hardware monitor needed

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Thu Jun 21 14:20:20 UTC 2007

  Hi,

My FreeBSD 6.2 server restarts suddenly once or twice a day. I believe
it is because the processor is overheated, but I'm not sure. Is there a
way to check this from software? I would like to install a hardware
monitor program that can log out processor temperature in every minute.
The mainboard is ASUS P5LD2, if that matters. Is there a software out
there that can do this for me?

Of course I could buy a new processor fan (or a water cooling system)
but I do not want to spend money before I make sure that is the root of
the problem.

Thanks,

   Laszlo