x11/xorg update.

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Tue Jun 19 13:17:49 UTC 2007

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:50:38 -0700
Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:

> 	The xorg.conf I created on 09jun07 was around 1K  bytes.  The
> 	new one is around 4 times that size.  My logs clued me in --
> 	partly.  In /var/log/gdm/:0.log was the problem.  An (EE)
> 	that said I was missing some required module.

this probably was due to your old xorg.conf having the wrong paths in it. The
errors should be pretty obvious, otherwise using xorgcfg should make a good one
and you can, at least, use it to compare the differences.

good to hear u're back into X :)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts ... for support rather
than illumination." Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

Warned.