Free BSD font

Martin Houlden martin at south.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 15:52:12 UTC 2007

HI guys

I currently run a Free BSD server using plesk 8.1 - not that this has
anything to do with my question!

But i'm putting together a corporate ID for a charity, and have been
looking for a rounded font. So far i've tried the usual suspects
(VAG, arial & helvetica rounded) but not found anything that really
works.

Can you let me know what font you've used for the main Free BSD logo
- I think it's really very nice and perfectly understated.
Hope you can help, many thanks in advance

Martin

South° collective thinking
www.south.co.uk

Martin Houlden