FreeBSD Mailing List

N.J. Mann njm at njm.f2s.com
Tue Jun 12 13:54:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday, 12 June, 2007 at 13:23:47 +0100, Graham Potts wrote:
> I seem to be having trouble with spam from your email servers - I have been
> receiving emails from your mailing list for some time now. The problem is
> that I do not want them, nor have I ever asked for them. Despite sending 4
> requests to the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails, I am STILL
> receiving them!

Have you at anytime actually subscribed to this list?  If so, did you
attempt to unsubscribe from the same email address?

I ask this because it may be that a third party is sending the list mail
to you.  The only way to determine this is for you to send a example of
the mail you are receiving _including_ the _complete_ headers to the
mailing list maintainers.  They ought to be able to sort this out for
you.  Of course, if there is a third party involved the mailing list
maintainers may not be able to help you.

Cheers,
       Nick.
--
Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.
Please send your reply to the list only.