Upgrade from Freebsd 6.1-Release to Freebsd 6.2-Release

Capt Current jason at kasdivi.com
Mon Jun 11 20:26:51 UTC 2007

Please excuse me I am a tad over my head head but

I have been following Colin Percival excellent script to perform an
upgrade and I always get a hang (i.e no more response and eventually
a time out and drop of my ssh session) after I answer "does this look
reasonable"   The server says "The following files are affected by
updates, but no changes have
been downloaded because the files have been modified locally:" and
freezes usually on "/etc/periodic/daily/470.status-named"

any suggestions?

jason hirsh