Upgrading to 6.2-RELEASE from 6.2-STABLE

Mark Stout mcs at vpm.com
Mon Jun 11 16:24:03 UTC 2007

Following the tasks in Rebuilding “world” in the handbook http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/makeworld.html I removed the /usr/obj directory and did a buildworld.  When tryinmg to compile the kernel its failing on unknown option "MD5".  Commenting that out it fails on the line above MD5,  options LKM.  What's happening here?  These two options papear in the LINT file.  I can't find anything that explains why this would happen.