Does any verson of Freebsd includes the apache package?

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Mon Jun 11 14:46:14 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 09:54:07AM +0800, goole blowfish wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I have download the freebsd FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE.
>
> When I install, I can't find the apache package in this installtion package.
>

> Does any verson of Freebsd includes the apache package?

One more thing that can be helpful, since a lot of stuff can
scroll up the screen when doing a build and install, you might
want to use  script(1)  to make a record of it you can go back
and look at for any error messages or additional instructions.

Basically type:

  script /tmp/apache.build         (Any file name will do for apache.build)
  [make configure]                 if needed
  make
  make install
  make clean                       if you want
  exit     (or CTRO-D is your shell is Bourne style, FreeBSD uses csh/tcsh)

////jerry