Source code tar ball for the 6.2 production release

Jayendran jayendran.j at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:08:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

    I downloaded all the 6.2 release ISO images for the i386 target. I was
unable to find the source code in any of the archives. I went through the
FAQs which did not shed light on the location. I found a 'Documentation'
links on the home site which had a link to a web browse-able version of the
source code.

    Is the source code not bundled along with the ISO image(s) [earlier this
used to be in /usr/src after installation]? If so, is it possible to get a
tarball of it for offline use? I have not installed the OS yet.

Thanks in advance,
Jayendran