Does any verson of Freebsd includes the apache package?

Eric Crist mnslinky at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 02:26:18 UTC 2007

On Jun 10, 2007, at 8:54 PMJun 10, 2007, goole blowfish wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I have download the freebsd FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE.
>
> When I install, I can't find the apache package in this installtion
> package.
>

> Does any verson of Freebsd includes the apache package?

In a manner of speaking, yes.  If you installed the ports tree during
installation, simply perform the following commands when you're
logged in as the root user:

# cd /usr/ports/www/apache22
# make install clean

Follow any instructions you see on the screen at the end of the
installation - you may need to scroll up a bit to catch them all.
You can scroll up by pressing Scroll-Lock and then the up/down arrows.

HTH

Eric Crist