portupgrade -o oddness...

Josh Tolbert hemi at puresimplicity.net
Thu Jun 7 23:05:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 06:53:49PM -0400, Gerard wrote:
> Posting two identical questions except for the "Subject", eighteen
> minutes apart, to the same list does seem a bit tacky.

Yeah, sorry about that. Got a "message deferred" notice about the
first message, jumped the gun and sent another one.

Ironically, OpenOffice 2 was what I was trying to install. I suppose
I could have used packages, but I generally just start something
building before I run off to work and it's done when I come home.

Thanks,

Josh
--
Josh Tolbert
hemi at puresimplicity.net  ||  http://www.puresimplicity.net/~hemi/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor
do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger
is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either
a daring adventure, or nothing.
    -- Helen Keller