Seeking recommendation for anti-spam software

Richard Coleman rcoleman at criticalmagic.com
Wed Jun 6 16:24:14 UTC 2007

I am running a mail server using Postfix and Dovecot.  I would like to
hear people's recommendation for which port to use to add server side
anti-spam.  The problem these days is a richness of choices, so it's
hard to know port which to try.

And call it a quirk of mine, but I really dislike (server) software with
a large number of dependencies.  That rules out Spam Assassin.  But I am
fairly conversant with mail and Postfix/Dovecot in general, so I don't
mind any integration work.

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I just joined the
list (I am already on so many FreeBSD lists already).  I appreciate any
insight that people can offer.

Richard Coleman
rcoleman at criticalmagic.com