Reading temperature on DELL PE2850?

Grant Peel gpeel at thenetnow.com
Tue Jun 5 14:45:02 UTC 2007

I use racadm on my local machine and have found that the linux version will run on FreeBSD.

There are commands in the racadm utility to read temps and voltages etc etc, a little cumbersome, but possible.

Too bad DRAC IIIs are so unreliable because the interface includes all that.

racadm is better used from a windows machine to remotely read the drac though.

-GRant