RSA SecurID soft tokens under FreeBSD

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Jun 4 01:39:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 13:15:22 -0400
<Mark.Law at thomson.com> wrote:

>  I'm
> interested in monitoring RSA SecureID using Nagios.

Hi Mark,
what do you mean by "monitoring" SecureID ?  you mean, to monitor auth failures / successess? performance of the related services?

I would say it's a matter of knowing how the information is presented by RSA's software, and then having Nagios monitor that...

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"Always listen to experts.  They'll tell you what can't be done, and why.
Then do it."
  Robert A. Heinlein