portsdb error

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Sun Jun 3 03:18:39 UTC 2007

saturn# make describe
On FreeBSD before 6.2 ports system unfortunately can not set default
X11BASE by itself so please help it a bit by setting X11BASE=${LOCALBASE}
in make.conf.
On the other hand, if you do wish to use non-default X11BASE, please set
variable USE_NONDEFAULT_X11BASE.
*** Error code 1

I guess I need to set a variable in make.conf.

odd though, I have WITHOUT_X11 set in make.conf