purging old mail

Rafael Aquino freebsd at bsdserver.com.br
Fri Jun 1 20:30:57 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I use an application that you can find in /usr/ports/mail/archmbox.

Using it with crontab, you can make it delete you x days old mails from
any file in mbox format.

I use it in my newsletter mbox, so I don´t have to worry about old mail.

0 2 * * * /usr/local/bin/archmbox -k -o 30 /home/bsdserver/mail/FreeBSD-Questions

[]´s

--
Rafael Mentz Aquino
BSDServer - FreeBSD - Servidores - Internet
bsdserver at bsdserver.com.br
51 - 4063 - 6269
51 - 9725 - 4311