Sendmail question

Terry Sposato terry at sucked-in.com
Thu Jul 26 10:41:42 UTC 2007

Hi Dylan,

You should just be able to modify /etc/aliases and put in the e-mail alias
for root.

root: my at external.email

Then run the 'newaliases' program and it should be all good. You may have to
allow the IP of the box to be relayed through your mail server. But if it is
on the ISP's network they usually allow it by default.

Cheers,

Terry