Upgrade xorg 6.9 to 72

Martin Schweizer lists_freebsd at bluewin.ch
Mon Jul 23 19:37:36 UTC 2007

Hello RW

Am Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 10:16:50PM +0100 RW schrieb:
> > I read UPDATING and did all the steps described there.
>
> No, you didn't because /usr/ports/x11/xorg-libraries/Makefile contains
> a little test to make sure you have read UPDATING.

No, it's not correct. I followed the steps from top to down. Since I have no
gstreamer ports (I did not find any) I used portupgrade -a. After this I get
the output as I send before.
Yes, I checked also the .../xorg-libraries/Makefile and saw the if loop. I now
too that after portupgrade -a went I need further steps too (symlinks etc.).
 Since I'm not 100% shure that this output is correct I wrote this mail. So if
I do something wrong please give me a hint where I did something wrong.
Any hints are welcome.

--

Regards

Martin Schweizer
<info at pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer GmbH; Bannholzstrasse 6; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22; http://www.pc-service.ch;
public key : http://www.pc-service.ch/pgp/public_key.asc;
fingerprint: EC21 CA4D 5C78 BC2D 73B7  10F9 C1AE 1691 D30F D239;