link exchange request

Chris McDonald Chris 100bigcoupons at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:06:21 UTC 2007

Hello my name is Chris McDonald

I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be
interesting in visiting.

I've found your website (http://www.pl.freebsd.org/) to be a very good fit
for our visitors.

I would like to go ahead and add your link to our website, but before I do,
I am contacting

you to see if it is ok.

Please send me your correct linking details for your site, and I'll add them
on ASAP.

I would like to ask if you would mind linking back to us as well?

Your link can be found here(after your approval):
http://www.100bigcoupons.com/links.php

Here is our linking details:

Title: 100 Big Coupons, Free Online coupons, Discount Codes, JCPenney deals
and more.

discounts,

promotions and coupon codes for the leading online retailers.

URL:http://www.100bigcoupons.com/

I really look forward to your reply

Chris McDonald
http://www.100bigcoupons.com/