Amavis-stats Not working

terry at sucked-in.com terry at sucked-in.com
Thu Jul 19 06:21:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

This is my first time postinf to this list so bare with me if I am doing
it wrong or let me know how I can improve my questions in the future. I
currently have postifx+mysql+amavis running on a FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE
machine.

uname output:
FreeBSD got.sucked-in.com 6.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Jan 12
10:40:27 UTC 2007
root at dessler.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

I installed the amavis-stats port (security/amavis-stats) so I can produce
webpages on what exactly postfix is doing pertaining to rejecting messages
on what basis - spam/virus etc. I have done some reading and though
amavis-stats was for me. I installed it with 'make install clean' and
added the appropriate lines to my apache config to get the webpage to
show.

The webpage shows but it shows the following errors under Daily, Weekly,
Monthly, Yearly Graphs:

amavis-stats::error: rrd_graph(): 127
amavis-stats::error: rrd_graph(): 127

I have tried googling but cannot come up with much, has anyone had this
problem and knows how to remedy it? I have also tried the mailgraph port
with similar rrd_graph errors so I am wondering if it is a problem with
that specific tool on FreeBSD.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Terry