Using FreeBSD iconv on Linux

Manjunath Warad manjunathwarad at huawei.com
Sat Jul 14 01:49:59 UTC 2007

Hi,
	Can someone direct me as how to use FreeBSD iconv on linux? I know
there exists a GNU iconv on linux; however, I am interested in using FreeBSD
iconv.

I would be grateful if someone let me know how to get the complete package
[source code and makefiles] on windows machine and if possible let me know
what are the changes involved to port the source code and makefiles to build
in Linux.

Thanks,
Manju

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is