I've got a question for you guys (unsubscibing)

Olivier Nicole on at cs.ait.ac.th
Fri Jul 13 08:17:19 UTC 2007

> days ago. It does not work.

Did you receive the mail asking you to confirm the removal?

Something like that:

    Mailing list removal confirmation notice for mailing list
    freebsd-questions

    We have received a request for the removal of your email address,
    "lechevalierfamily at comcast.net" from the freebsd-questions at freebsd.org mailing list.
    To confirm that you want to be removed from this mailing list, simply
    this web page:

        http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/confirm/freebsd-questions/1234567890abcdef1234567890abcdef

    Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
    message to freebsd-questions-request at freebsd.org:

        confirm 1234567890abcdef1234567890abcdef

    Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
    most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
    right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

    If you do not wish to be removed from this list, please simply
    disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
    removed from the list, or have any other questions, send them to
    freebsd-questions-owner at freebsd.org.