how to start apache22 without ssl

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Fri Jul 13 01:46:57 UTC 2007

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 22:35:35 -0400
pj <af.gourmet at videotron.ca> wrote:

> > Apache22 from ports doesn't use SSL by default. Check your httpd.conf
> > file and make sure the LoadModule for "ssl_module" line is commented
> > out.
> >
> The latest 2.2.4 does by default. The first thing I had done was to
> comment out the ssl_module. But that did not change anything.

can you please show :
- the output of
pkg_info | grep apache
- which file you changed
- what line/s you changed
- what did you do after you changed the config
- how are you determining that 'nothing has changed'

thx

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Quantum Logic Chicken:
  The chicken is distributed probabalistically on all sides of the
  road until you observe it on the side of your course.