severely OT; re PUTTY [ssh]

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Mon Jul 9 20:26:52 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 07:33:25PM +1000, Norberto Meijome wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:57:26 -0700
> Gary Kline <kline at tao.thought.org> wrote:
>

> why dont you upload the file to a webserver and download from there?
> why not email it to yourself ...etc...etc
>

> > 	gary
> >
> > 	PS/:  if anybody knows where I can find this "key-finder"
> > 	      binary, it'd save lots of steps!
>
> left that world behind some time ago...trying quite hard to stay away from it...
> good luck

	Turns out there is a new kf151.zip that I found in the wee hours.
	I dl'd it, unzip'd and ran it, then printed two hardcopies of the
	key.  Now, when I junk the old box and get a newer one, I'll
	have a legal copy for my old, junker hardware.  Play my learn-French
	CDs or whatever.   Thanks again, to the list, for all of your
	input!!

	gary

  Gary Kline  kline at thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix