game advice

Momchil Ivanov idiotbg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 15:05:45 UTC 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 11:49:51 Peter Boosten wrote:
> Momchil Ivanov wrote:
> > You can try the mame emulator (it is in ports). There were a lot of games
> > for 8 bit consoles when I was about 8 years old :) and believe me, they
> > were and still are amaizing. There is no such experience as playing the
> > whole night "Tanks" with a friend getting to the last level or so.
>
> True: they don't make them like they used to :-)

21th century :) everything is 3D with surround sound now, no beeps, even the
controls are different now. Have you tried the new Wii console? You have
wireless remotes with built in speakers (they vibrate too) and you just have
to move your hand around or turn the remote..... Boxing with these remotes is
fun :) though they don`t work with distances greater that 2.5-3 meters, which
is a but unpleasant when 4 people are playing tennis ( there is just not
enough free space for 4 people moving hands around in these 3 meters in front
of the tv).
Though computer games are fun, consoles still rock!

--
PGP KeyID: 0x3118168B
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu