disable PCI interrupt sharing in 6.1?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sat Jul 7 12:28:59 UTC 2007

Dear list

I have one PCMCIA slot unusable in 6.1 but is fine in 4.7 (when OLDCARD
is being used). I am just guessing perhaps this has something to do with
interrupt sharing. I cannot find in man page of 'pccard' enough
information on how to tweak any option, looks there is no option for
pccard(4).

Is there a way to disable interrupt sharing for PCI devices? As far as I
know the whole concept of NEWCARD is to address the issue of PCI cards,
however I only have ISA cards and 16-bit card bridge and NEWCARD didn't
solve any of my problem (because I had no problem) but probably created
more.

Best Regards
--
Zhang Weiwu