Does anyone on this list use WebGUI on FreeBSD

Pieter de Goeje pieter at degoeje.nl
Wed Jul 4 22:32:15 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Andrew Falanga wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering, does anyone here use WebGUI on their FreeBSD installs
> and if so, or even if not would know, what is this
>
> LoadModule apreq_module modules/mod_apreq2.so
>
> mentioned in the installation text file?  I can't seem to find it in
> ports, this could simply mean that it's just not in ports, but I would
> figuring that it most likely is and it's just not called that.
>
> Andy
pyotr at lux:/usr/ports> make quicksearch name=apreq2
Port:   libapreq2-2.08
Info:   Generic Apache2 Request Library

Port:   p5-libapreq2-2.08
Info:   Generic Apache2 Request Library

You need the 2nd result.

HTH,
Pieter de Goeje

PS.
I suggest you read up on "man ports" (especially the section on search).