flash

John Murphy freebsd001 at freeode.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 07:11:22 UTC 2007

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:54:51 -0300
"Anton Galitch" <anton.galitch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I tried flash9 and flash7, the flash9 just crashes, and flash7 shows a grey
> square in the place where the flash application should be showed. I tried
> both, linux-firefox, and nspluginwrapper methods, it shows the same grey
> square. Any idea of what could it be??

FireFox or Opera?

I was able to get Flash7 working well in Firefox using tips from Nikola
Lecic in a thread on this list about a month ago. Mostly this post:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200706020235.l522Zv7p002571

Can't seem to get YouTube working in Opera though. Just get the grey
square and some download activity, although the Flash player part of
this works:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

--
John.